Rainbow Mountain TourMachu Picchu Tours
Overview on the Full Day Rainbow Mountain Tour
Enjoy the most amazing colors of the Andes mountains, explore Rainbow Mountain in a full day tour to the most spectacular newly discovered Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain of Cusco. The Andes mountain is full of rich colorful minerals which is creating the unique natural rocky mountains. Hike a day on the top of the Andes, making your way by foot in this hidden natural treasure, it will be a forever memory in your mind, Vinicunca is the best spot you will explore in Cusco after Machu Picchu. Go hiking with experts!
- Trip Type: Hiking, adventure, history, culture.
- Good For: Moderate physical fitness.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Starting Altitude: 4700m – 16107 ft.
- Highest Altitude: 5200 m – 18060 ft.
- Hiking Distance: 6 km – 2.3 miles
Itinerary on the Full Day Vinicunca Tour
The pick up at 5:00 am by bus to drive to Hanchi Pacha – Cusipata village by van for 2 hours; where you have a nice organic breakfast. After having our delicious breakfast, we have 1 more hour to arrive to the starting point of the hike Vinicunca. (Its original name most known as Yauricunca or Winicunca is among the most impressive natural wonder of Peru at 5200 m). The trail takes you all the way up for two hours where you get to the summit of Rainbow Mountain. Along the hike you get to see Llamas, Alpacas, local quechua people, and the most spectacular colorful rocky mountains. After enjoying Vinicunca; we get back for lunch to the village and bus to Cusco.
Prices on the Full Day Rainbow Mountain Peru
Group Service PriceUS$105.00 per personPrivate Service Price
Minimum of Participants 02 personsUS$245.00 per person
Walking Pole US$8
Extra 7kg of personal items US$45
Inclusions on the Full Day Rainbow Mountain Trek
- Private Happy Gringo Tours bus to Vinicunca (starting of our trek.)
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6-8 people with 1 guide, 2 Guides for a group of 9-17 trekkers.
- Full board meals 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (Buffet Style Peruvian Gourmet Cuisine).(Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request)
- Dining tent and cooking tents with tables and chairs.
- Experienced Chef, assistants and cooking equipment and kitchen tent.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Mules to carry tents, food, cooking equipment.
- Hot water for washing purposes.
- Boiled water to fill in your water bottles
- Free storage in Cusco for your belongings at Happy Gringo Tours office.
Does not Include
- Drinkable water
- Tips for your expedition team
- Travel and health insurance (You are highly recommended to take out travel/health insurance for the duration of your trip)
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- Warm jackets
- Original passport
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (recommended 35 better if is higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medications
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips for your team
- Water bottle
|Name of Tour||Was||Save||Now||Book Before||--|
Rainbow Mountain Tour