The Sacred Valley of CuscoLatest Posts
The Sacred Valley in Cuscois amazing place, located in south America exactly in the present-day Peruvian region of Cusco. The sacred valley is surrounded by impressive mountains, Urubamba valley is in the middle of the Andes and the sacred river Willka Mayu in Quechua is feeded by the glaciers and growing drop by drop to make one of the important rivers that form the largest amazon river (The Amazon River in South America is the largest river by discharge volume of water in the world, and either the longest or second longest) which isjoining into atlantic ocean.
- 0.0.1 When you are going to visit Machu Picchu, you must explore the spectacular sacred valley tour. There are in a group service or make sacred valley private day tour to experience; almost all interesting and historical spots of Cusco.
- 1 Sacred Valley Tour of the Inca kings
When you are going to visit Machu Picchu, you must explore the spectacular sacred valley tour. There are in a group service or make sacred valley private day tour to experience; almost all interesting and historical spots of Cusco.
The scenic and historical Sacred Valley is a major tourist destination.
In 2017, 1.9 million tourist – 900,000 from peru, are estimated to have visited Machu Picchu, its most famous archaeological site. Many of the same people also visited other archaeological sites and modern towns in the Sacred Valley.
Sacred Valley Tour of the Inca kings
This traditional sacred valley day trip is carry out every day. Therefore, there are as well important days to experience the sacred valley. The days are tuesdays, thursdays and sundays. Why? Because are days of fair and you see native people still practicing the customs of their ancestors, the famous Trading System or reciprocity system. This system was used when the Inca people did not know money back in the 16th century.
Why Sacred Valley Cusco?
Many tourists once they arrive to Cusco, ask themselves about sacred valley peru tour. Of course, sacred valley tour peru has its 3 important answers to understand better about it:
- The soil is very fertile, the reason why grows the biggest and best corn in the Urubamba valley (According Nat-Geo) is because the topsoil is so fertile.
- Its weather is impressive along the whole year, pisac sacred valley has special microclimates to produce more than 50 types of maize, more than 15 species of quinoa, produce different species of avocado and there grow delicious native fruits.
- The sacred river made famous sacred valley of the Inca kings, thanks to geologists we have the information that the river still making deeper the valley. The example you can get to see is when you follow by train the sacred valley to Machu Picchu. There is clear to see the valley is getting shorter further down of Machu Picchu pueblo.
How High is Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas?
When you travel from cusco to sacred valley, you can notice the difference of altitudes.
- Cusco city is at an altitude of 3400 m – 11,114 ft.
- Sacred valley is at an altitude of 2900 m – 9514 ft.
- Machu Picchu altitude is at 2400 m – 7874 ft.
Well, you can notice the exact altitude number of places when you have to visit one of the new seven wonder of the world. There is a huge difference. No worries i leave you here some tips aboutMachu Picchu alitude sickness so that you will come to peru prepared.
What sacred valley Peru ruins you visit?
In sacred valley 1 day tour you have the chance to appreciate the most spectacular sacred valley ruins. Such as Pisac (Andean market and the biggest cemetery of south america, archaeological part), lunch in Urubamba valley, Ollantaytambo the Inca town and Chinchero as known «the city of the rainbow». The tour finishes in the center of Cusco around 18:30.
Another option to visit Machu Picchu Peru: you may take sacred valley tour from cusco and connect since Ollantaytambo station by train to Machu Picchu pueblo so that you spend a night in Aguas Calientes and you wake up with sunrise in Machu Picchu.
|Name of Tour||Was||Save||Now||Book Before||--|
The Sacred Valley of Cusco